Guest Speaker: Alan Wunsche, CEO, TokenFunder.io & Chair, Co-Founder, Blockchain Canada
Blockchain Canada and Fasken Martineau invite you to join us for a panel discussion on the legal and regulatory issues surrounding Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, crowdsales and Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”).
Our discussion will cover topics including:
- Why is blockchain important?
- How do cryptocurrencies fit into the equation?
- What is an ICO?
- What are the legal and regulatory issues?
- 7:30 am - 8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
For more information
+1 416 868 3329