Whether you are a start-up focusing on artificial intelligence or a company implementing artificial intelligence applications, Fasken Martineau’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) team has the knowledge and legal expertise to help you navigate in a rapidly evolving business and legal environment.
We offer expert, practical advice on all legal matters relating to AI, including:
- Patent strategy for emerging companies focusing on artificial intelligence;
- Privacy, regulatory and intellectual property issues relating to datatasets across different industries, including healthcare;
- Legal issues, including ownership issues of data and outputs generated by AI applications across different industries, including healthcare.
We aim to be thought leaders with respect to the AI legal landscape and members of our team lecture or publish regularly on ethics, privacy, intellectual property and other legal matters pertaining to AI.
Our clients range from best-in-breed emerging technology companies focusing on AI to large companies implementing AI solutions.
- Intellectual property management and strategy matters
- Regulatory Affairs and Privacy
- Agreements and other legal issues pertaining to datasets
- Commercialization of technology and strategic commercial relationships
- Corporate and tax planning and structuring
- Financings and funding at all stages
- Mergers and acquisitions