Adrian Wan is an associate in Fasken Martineau’s Corporate/Commercial, Financial Institutions, and Asia Pacific practice groups. He advises entrepreneurs and corporate clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and private financings. His work includes:
- Business entity formation and structuring;
- Business purchase and sale transactions (asset and share);
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Due diligence;
- Reorganization and restructuring of private companies;
- Commercial agreements with suppliers, distributors and customers; and
- Private placement and venture capital financings.
Counselor and Business Professional
Prior to joining Fasken Martineau, Adrian owned and operated a business specializing in the wholesale and distribution of BC produce in the Vancouver Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. This hands-on business experience enables Adrian to understand the business needs of his clients and provide practical legal solutions.
Adrian was called to the bar in British Columbia after receiving his J.D. from Queen’s University and completing his articles at Fasken Martineau. Before attending law school, Adrian earned a Bachelor of Human Kinetics degree from the University of British Columbia.